Lil Uzi Vert & 03 Greedo "Never Bend" Remix

3 Greedo and Lil Uzi Vert hold it down for the "Never Bend" remix. It's a big day for the soon-to-be incarcerated 03 Greedo.
Share it:
03 Greedo and Lil Uzi Vert hold it down for the "Never Bend" remix.

It's a big day for the soon-to-be incarcerated 03 Greedo. Not only did the Los Angeles rapper hold it down alongside the forever-dope Gangsta Gibbs,

 He's back with yet another bangerino. This time, he's got another high profile name on the marquee in Lil Uzi Vert. While the sassy, shoulder-shimmying young artist has been somewhat reclusive of late, it would appear he's got love in spades for Greedo.

Quotable Lyrics

I had to go get that bread so I could put money on them books
That boy look shook every time that he look
But I gotta touch him 'cause karma's a douche
My dreads done got long, this shit just was a bush
I got a boy from the block that's a cook
He whipped up some salmon, it taste better than it look
He cookin' dog food, the type that make you woof


Share it:

HOTT

Post A Comment:

0 comments: